We have implemented a number of measures to reduce the risk of spreading covid-19.
- General surfaces are cleaned & disinfected. Likewise the toilets.
- Guests in the rental center, reception and shop are asked to keep the distance.
- Soaps, as before, will be placed on the toilets.
- And of course, staff who feel ill do not work.
How can you as a guest contribute?
- Step one is to wash your hands. Soaps are available on all toilets and it is very important to carefully wash your hands after each visit. Also remind your children about this.
- Do you feel sick or have a fever? Stay home.
- Try to keep our distance in queues- for example in the reception, shop & rental center.
- We follow and relate to the public health authority’s decisions and recommendations. The information can also be found on our Facebook page. Updates are ongoing. We hope this can help you guests feel safe visiting us during the spring. Right now, outdoor activities are a relatively safe way to socialize!